29.3.04

Trilha sonora
Sky, so vast is the sky,
With far away clouds just wandering by
Where do they go,
Oh I don't know, don't know

Wind that speaks to the leaves
Telling stories that no one believes
Stories of love belong to you and to me

Oh Dindi, if I only have words I would say
All the beautiful things that I see
When you're with me, oh my Dindi

Oh Dindi, like the song of the wind in the trees,
That's how my life is singing Dindi
Happy Dindi, when you're with me

I love you more each day, yes I do, yes I do,
I'd let you go away if you take me with you
Don't you know Dindi, I've been running, and searching for you
Like a river that can't find sea
That would be me without you my Dindi.

(Dindi, Tom Jobim)

Pequenos prazeres
Acordar cedo, de bom humor, sair de carro e comprar jornal no semáforo. Um sorriso logo cedo. MPB ao vivo no Roda Viva.

Nenhum comentário: